Monday, March 26, 2012

It's Been a While

I know I haven't posted anything in quite a while, but I have been having computer issues. Once again, I received a virus from who knows where. I've had the computer scrubbed again, installed a better anti-virus program, and hope that we are on the road to safe computer use. It's amazing. I don't really use the internet that much. I don't open emails if I don't know the sender. I don't download. I don't utube. Oh well.

Now that I've said all of that, I'm going to get back on here. Let me share one thought. In Romans 10:9-10, we find a couple of creedal statements that are the core of what it means to be a Christ. First, we must believe that in our heart that God raised Jesus from the dead. It's not about being sincere. It's all in the single truth that the resurrected Jesus is the source of life itself. Second, we must confess that He is Lord. The Romans confessed Caesar to be lord. But as Christians we must say the same thing about Jesus that God says about Him. He alone is Lord! And once we do these things, we will never be put to shame (Romans 10:11), meaning that He will never frustrate or disappoint us.

We are on the road to Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment