Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thank You

I was humbled today when a member of the congregation called to tell me thank you for being there for them during the loss of a parent. Yes, it's my ministry to do it, but at the same time, it's really nice to have someone say thank you.

So that got me to thinking that I need to say "thank you" to those who have invested in my life. I doubt I've expressed my thanks to many of you who have befriended me, cared for me, encouraged me, and otherwise graced my life. I won't attempt to name everyone - the list is too large! I am deeply indebted to so many people. But if you are reading this post, I thank you for your love and friendship. I thank you for the relationship I have with you. Thank you for being there for me when I've needed you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

2 comments:

  1. Thank You Dave! You have really encouraged me at many different points through the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ray, over the years, you have refreshed my spirit more than you will ever know. Thanks for your friendship!

    ReplyDelete